Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tomorrow...

I leave tomorrow.
It's 1.30 am in the morning and this is just about the time of the day where I freak out about leaving. =D

It seems like my 38 hour journey is getting longer...OCU can't send their ppl to pick me up from the airport the moment I arrive bcoz it's too late...and the dorms aren't open...so I will be shelter-less for just a tad bit longer...=)
According to my predictions, I will be without a proper bath for just about 48 hours. Oh the horrors.

I've packed...finally. So let me introduce you to Mr.& Mrs. Bag. Ironically, Mrs. Bag is 3 Kg heavier than Mr. Bag.


I remember the morning of the day I got accepted into OCU. The passage was on Hebrews 11. To me, its one of the most challenging passages in the bible. And when I read the part about Abraham leaving his home even though he didn't know where he was going, I told God I'd go to America if He provided a place for me.

And that night, I got an email from OCU telling me that I'd been accepted with enough scholarship. (Talk about instant messaging) My heart dropped to my stomach and boy, my stomach was having a hard time digesting it. So that's why I'm going. And yes, I'm undecided on my major, but I feel that God's saying that I may not know where I'm going, but He does.


So I'm going. Whether or not I like it. =) I admit it, I'm scared. But I'm going. I'm kicking my self out of the nest. WHOOT!

*sings* I'm flying without wingsss...*CRASH* heeee...

No comments: