Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To Lah or not to Lah.

Got many people tell me that I still use "lah". Then today, I tried to say "la" oso cannot wan. So saddening you know o' not?

Brrr. I think I'm traumatized from typing *points upwards* that. Its one thing speaking like that, and another actually typing it out. Brrr.

Anyways, after dinner, I trotted downstairs to throw trash rubbish. And on the way up, I decided to "Selamat Malam" the guards so they won't think I am a snotty pastor's kid who just came back from the US of A. But instead, this twinkie banana opened her mouth and "Semamat Mamamed" the guards.
.
Got many people tell me that I still use "lah". But then again...
.
p.s. This is a twinkie: yellow on the outside, and white on the inside.

1 comment:

ry said...

Hey, was just reading your blog before i pop to bed..so...

"Semamat Mamamed!!!!"

; D