Thursday, February 5, 2009

Will you marry him?

If you don't know who I'm talking about, you don't know me at all...

Let me introduce you to my life long passion:
.
GETTING THIS BOY MARRIED!!!

This boy loves God so much...he'd throw away his degrees and go "full time" if/when God calls him.

This boy is so smart...I feel dumb when I stand next to him.

This boy is so gentlemanly...he won't kill me for blogging about him.

and oh...

This boy can cook.

Oven Fried Chicken with Veggies
Lentil Curry
Blackberry Cookies

Oh wait, I baked those Blackberry Cookies, not him. And they were charcoalbread men, not Blackberry Cookies.

He's funny too. See? He makes me laugh.

Correction, he makes me laugh BAD.

Interested females, please send your resume to siewpaupau@gmail.com. Interested males, run far away. I will BEAT YOU UP.

Happy Birthday David. Have a good one.


Caryn: Go forth and get married. Marriage is GOOD.

David: Hold it, hold it! First of all...*ramble ramble*

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

ahahahahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! david, u better choose ur wife before she sets u up or better still arranges ur marriage... ehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!