Sunday, December 7, 2008

me? us? you? you guys?

Since leaving home, I've been getting my fair share of "Do you miss me?" and "Got think of us or not?" I've also had to choose between saying "I miss you" and "I miss you guys" or "I love you" and "I love you all".

It's so much easier to say "I miss you guys" than to say "I miss you"...and I feel lots more comfortable saying "I love you all" than saying "I love you"...it makes things less personal...I'm not the most expressive person in the world...sue me. *pouts*

I'm still pouting.

Sue me. *pouts again*

That's just me. Cow = Expressionless. Anyways, my point is...in Galatians 2:20, Paul writes, "I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Not 'us', but 'me'. God doesn't love us. God loves me Me ME. And you You YOU too. =)

Guys, go tell another guy friend "I love you". (Don't cheat and go, "Dude, Iloveyou man.") Girls, sit back, enjoy, and watch the show. =P Hard? Yeah, I know. Trust me, I know. But isn't it amazing that someone up there wasn't afraid to say it all? To do it all?
.
So Jesus, iloveyou.

Nah...

I LOVE YOU!

No comments: