Saturday, December 6, 2008

16 random facts...

Duck tagged me again...oh well...so...16 random facts of Tan Soon Yong, Caryn

  1. I am 170 cm or 5"6. (in height...not length) Taller if I stand straight...shorter if I over-hunch.
  2. I was a premature baby. But somehow grew to be a giant of a human (in relative terms).
  3. My left pinky is 1 cm longer than my right pinky. No, seriously.
  4. My dad spoils me. He only offers to wash the dishes when its MY turn to do the dishes.
  5. I have wide feet and short toes. So it looks as though I have small feet...but not really...
  6. I'm kiasu when it comes studies. I overstudy. =(
  7. I have the exact replica of my grandma's hands. Long fat fingers...
  8. I am supressed, according to my 2006 CF president.
  9. I have bouts of clumsiness, lasting about 2 months at a time. In between, I'm more or less normal. (I think)
  10. I've had a pet fish named brownie (just because dave's one was named goldie), a million nameless guppies, 3 rabbits named silky, scatter and scruffy, 2 ants named Anty 1 and Anty 2, a cricket named Crickey and a mouse named Rat.
  11. I was proposed to by a 4 year old boy. o.O
  12. I have a weakness for indian breads. *drool*
  13. I don't move when I sleep. (apparently)
  14. I don't like cold. I hate cold. I get cold easily. Cold is bad. Don't be friends with cold.
  15. I take at least a 30 minute long hot shower everyday. And come out looking like a lobster.
  16. I'm not homesick...but I miss home.

No comments: