Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Spring 09

I'm more than halfway through the Fall 08 semester...Oooo...haha...

Anyways, today enrollment for the spring semester began, and this kiasu m'sian got up at 8 am to make sure she got into the classes she wanted with the professors she wanted at the times she wanted. Kiasu betul...I got everything I wanted, but next enrollment, I'm getting up at 9 am. =P
.
So this is my timetable. I doubt you will be able to see anything, but I slaved over it so I'm posting it up anyways.
.


Composition 2 is classified as a compulsory general education course and it basically teaches me how to write college papers.

Introduction to Biblical Literature is another compulsory general education course. I got a supposedly good lecturer so that should be interesting.

Human Anatomy and Physiology is a class that will fufill the requirements for both the Nursing major and the Biomedical Science major. I'm delaying that decision for as long as possible. >.<

Introduction to World Religions. It's one of the classes that I could pick from the Values and Cultures General Education catergory. I figured that since I come from Malaysia, where like most of the main world religions are practiced, this would be a insightful course to take. Besides, I didn't get to graduate from d'NA and finish off the World Religions section. Grr.

Science, Technology & Society. ARRRRGH!! Last year, during SPM. I thought I had kissed EST goodbye forever!!!! *vents vents vents* Kidding. I doubt that this will be anything like my SPM EST class. But it still causes a gag reaction. Anyways, it's another Gen Ed class, so no escaping it. I'm taking the Biology section (there are Chemistry and Physics sections too) and I think I will be studying how Biology relates to the technology and society. Duh.

Yeah. So if you were wondering, General Education is part of the American College liberal art education, where you don't just learn your major, but to, I quote, "Expand your horizons". >.<>

Okay, I blabbed long enough already. Peace out.

No comments: