Saturday, November 22, 2008

IDF Retreat

I just came back from a retreat with the IDFers. It is like a Christian Fellowship for international students...and there w a grand total of 3 of us! There were supposed to be 4 people...yeah, we are a cozy bunch...but there was some mix up...and attendance dropped by 25%. =(

Pictures, people!

President, Alice and The Stoner eating dinner in front of the TV.
Dinner.

Daddy and Mummy cooking for THE KID.
Bollywood?
I believe I can flyyyy!!
I really do.

Somewhere along the way, IDF Retreat became an IDF Committee Retreat and we ended up having a brain storming session. THE KID ended up taking minutes again. It's my lot in life, I tell you. But yeah, it was cool.

Anyways, it's got me thinking again, what the purpose of IDF really is. BLEK. I hate thinking, but it's possessing me. ARGHHHHH...No, not really, but I believe in school/college/university ministries...I've seen lives changed, so...*train of thought rambles on...*

Ooooh! I finally got to watch WALL-e. *squeals over happy movies* =D I missed it before because it came out on 14th August in Malaysia - the day I flew here. *Rawr*

No comments: