Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hairy Monster!!

Roomie: Roommate! Your hair is all over my stuff!
Me: Sorweee...*puppy dawg eyes*

I'm thinking of...

...an apartment in Scotts Central, where 6 young ladies live...of the time I sat on their floor, picking up hair...after hair...after hair...after hair...of how Joseph Ling who "couldn't tahan" anymore grabbed a broom to sweep up all their fur...

...Of how mum always shows me the dustpan full of hair after she sweeps my room...

...Of how I am always picking my hair off aunty sue's clean floor...

Yeah, so all girls shed hair right? I dunno, but I seem to shed more than the average girl...Of course it helps that my I'm the only girl amongst us suite mates with black tresses...so obviously this culprit is easily nabbed...So anyways, yesterday, during my unadventurous adventure, I bought me a little broom...

...her name is Hairy Monster...you know how the cookie monster eats cookies? Well this little darling eats hair...in fact, her one and only sacred purpose in life is to rid my room of hair...

Oh, Hairy Monster cost me 88 cents. How fun is that?

Before this, I swept my room with my shoe...kinda dragged it around until a lump of dust and hair formed...and before that, I tried using the dorm vacuum...except that it was so ancient that I couldn't figure out how to turn it on (and I'm not the only one k?)...then I tried using the dorm broom...but there were so many generations of hair and dust and gunk stuck on it that I never used it again...ughh...

And not to mention the hair trap...I can't bring myself to blog about it yet...Just the other day, I stood in 8 inches of soapy water while showering because of the hair clogging up the hair trap. I kid you not!

So what's the point of this blog post? I have no idea. I have no idea at all...I guess I'm just obsessed with the subject of hair...

No comments: