Thursday, August 14, 2008

Still at singapore airport

I'm still in singapore.

Caffine is working...i'm getting hyper. *Jumps around*

I had a 10 second panic attack just now b4 I expertly squished away the feeeeling...so now I am OK again. =D I dunno la...this is so weird...I've managed to convince myself that I'm just going away on a long camp. A 9 month camp. Maybe that's why I'm so stone. hahahaha...

Well...so far so good...i'm about 1/8ths into my Amazing Race...annother 35 hours to go...

Um...Esiotrot, the novel you wrote to me was very amusing and touching at the same time...dun worry...my eyeballs didn't fall out while reading it...they are very safe in their sockets...

...david KOR KOR...I read your blog about mua...and...you made me cry *SLAP U*...anyways...since I'm in the "I love everybody" mood...I shall be extra nice and say...i luv u...=D hmmm...i wonder if that just made mum cry...haha....

ummm...maybe i'll blog AGAIN later...since I really got nothing to do...

1 comment:

Foreign Stranger said...

Can make you cry also ah? Long time since dat happened also. Seriously, I meant it - and still mean it.

And, don't worry about bouncing emosi while traveling. Just keep track of time and place, ya?