Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reporting from Singapore Airport...

I'm in Singapore...

Right now I'm feeling super smart because I managed to find all the places I'm supposed to find...=D But then again...i'm less than 5% into my Amazing Race...

My flight is at 6 am tomorrow morning...I can check in 3 hours before time...so now I have my beloved coffee as my one and only companion. Hopefully my zombieness won't overpower the caffine rush that I need to keep vigil through tonight...yeah...or I may wake up with my bags gone...

Yeah...dear all who smsed me, called me, gave me cards, prayed for me or gave me the much needed encouragement, thank you...I love you all...I'll miss you all...you all take care...

I don't know what to say...my brain is in a million pieces...I'm not excited or sad or emo or happy...i'm feelingless...haha...is that normal? I don't think so.

I need to sit down...the donkey computer doesn't have a chair...haha...maybe I'll blog again later since there's nothing else to do...=)

1 comment:

Foreign Stranger said...

Feelingless? That's normal. You gave me so much flack about how zombified I was leading up to my leaving...couldn't understand how I was so the "out-of-it."

Btw, congrats on your A-levels!