Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hope

"And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins... If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied."
1 Corinthians 15: 17 & 19
 
I had been looking for this verse for a long, long time...and finally found someone who could tell me exactly where it was. Thank goodness someone could tell me, I was starting to think I was making up bible verses!
 
Heresy! Condemnation! Fire and brimstone! Okay I'll stop.
 
I don't remember why I started thinking of that verse, or why it was significant at the time...but I thought that it was fitting that I stop and reflect on this hope I have in Christ this Christmas season.
 

1 comment:

Long said...

If you are making up bible verses, it might be divine inspiration instead! :P