Friday, November 2, 2012

And maybe two is better than one...

I like using song lyrics as blog titles. It makes people go "hmmm...where the heck did I see that before." And don't get any funny ideas, because I'm talking about my birthday here. Not the other thing you are thinking about.

So this girl turned 22 exactly a week ago, and now she can't tell people she's 21 any more. 21 is waaay cooler than 22, and I kinda miss being that funky age. But it was a good day. For instance, I actually opened my mouth and told people what I wanted for my birthday - new windshield wipers. That was all I ever wanted, and I got it. =) It might have helped that I was driving a car full of girls in the rain when I had the inspiration to ask for it. Perhaps they feared for their lives and decided it was safer if I could see when I drove.

What else? There was this Halloween party going on the night of my 22nd. And I went as "Inflation". Yes I'm a dollar bill with balloons all over me. If you don't get it, go stand in the corner and shame on you!
Rachel Chua, you'd be proud of the magnitude of lameness behind that costume. And thank you for the birthday call. Its always a nice surprise to get a call from a 017 number.

So using the Oreo Sandwich writing technique, I should end this blog post with a reference to my introduction: and maybe twenty two is better than twenty one...yes?

1 comment:

Long said...

Taylor Swift has a song called "22"!