Friday, February 25, 2011

Muffin Madness

It started out as this...
Progressed to this...

And then BOOM! This happened...

Here's the story...
I've been fundraising for cancer research. And since I hate asking people outright for money, I sent the word out that I will bake/cook (and heck even clean your toilet) for a couple bucks. Now I'd ask ya'll to donate, but since 90% of you guys live in a place where American Dollars do not exist, I figure that would be pointless. But if you have a rich sugar daddy somewhere on this side of the earth who wants to help this poor little college kid out, go to my webpage and DONATE!
So 5 rounds of measuring, mixing, portioning, opening the oven, closing the oven, cooling and packing later...
I figure I won't be making another muffin for a very very long time. That is, unless you tempt me with a huge donation.

No comments: