Sunday, December 26, 2010

News from the north.

So I left off a week and a half ago with a cryptic post that probably left all of you on the edge of your seats in suspense. Right? Right? Hellooo? Anybody home?



*silence*



Dang.



Its okay, at least I know my parents visit this page once in a blue moon. Hi parents.



So here's the deal. I passed all my papers and managed not to be kicked out of the programme. It has been my worst semester gradewise, but probably the most interesting. And after 4 months of slogging, I can state as a fact that I don't hate nursing. Giving people shots is fun and poop is tolerable. The secret is to breathe through your teeth.



OK! TMI! CHANGE TOPIC!


And here I am in Minnesota, spending Christmas/New Years with the big brother. I get to nag him, bum off him, watch movies all day, do nothing all day, sleep early, sleep late, DO WHATEVER THE COW WANTS BESIDES STUDY. I also get to bundle up like an eskimo and take 4 hour tramps in the snow explore the big brother's hood.

Turns out, after bundling up like a fat polar bear, complete with cap, gloves and chunky snow boots, going out in negative degree weather ain't half too bad. Or maybe its the layer of blubber from all the chirstmas consumables protecting me from the fridgid cold. But I choose to believe that my "keep warm mantra" is the thing protecting me from turning into a icicle.

I am warm. It is not cold. I am warm. It is not cold. I am warm. It is not cold. I am warm...

No comments: