Monday, November 1, 2010

Accidents do happen.

In the perfect world, where I am calm and composed, this is what would happen:
Me: So last night while I was filming...there was an accident.
Boss: What happened?
Me: There were some guys standing next to the video camera...and I guess one of them had one bean too many for dinner.
But in the real world...this is what really happened:
Me: Um, boss?
Boss: Yeah?
Me: Last night when I was filming...uhh...*stutters/turns red/laughs*...this guy...HEEHEEHEE...he uh...he uh...passed gas...HOOHOOHOO...it was reeeeeally loud...I think its on the tape...*high pitch voice*...I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME!!! *snort*
In the real world, I'm not the put together gentlelady I wish I was. I snort and turn tomato-red and almost pee in my pants on occasion. But real world or dream world, this was ROTF funny. Cause we downloaded the tape today. And holy cow, it was loud.

No comments: