Sunday, October 17, 2010

If...

If at the end of the day, the nursing school gets the better of me...
If pharmacology really pharmakills me...
If my Foundations encyclopedia breaks my back...
If I start an IV in the wrong place and I get kicked out of clinicals...
If my needle gets stuck in my pateint and I get kicked out of clinicals...
If I stick a catheter up the wrong hole and I get kicked out of clinicals...
If a put an NG tube down the wrong pipe and I get kicked out of clinicals...
If creepy patients plain scare me off...
If I don't survive my crazy sleep schedules...
If I lose all my hand written medcards and go insane...

...at very least I have learnt how to spell diarrhea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..i can gurantee you it's quite hard to get an iv line in the wrong place if u do it properly, needles will not get stuck in patients unless intentional, catheters go up the wrong pipe all the time, and NG tubes have gone down the wrong pipe before and just got resited after it was found out...hahaha