Friday, May 28, 2010

Chickometer.

So I guess this blog deserves to be taken out of the dust for an airing. Cobwebs and cows only have four things in common. The 'C', the 'O', the 'W' and the 'S'.

Sorry guys, I know I just made your brains turn into mush.

But back to this posting. As of late, my life has been revolving around 2 things: the chicken, and the speedometer.


So I'm doing this short term stint working as a chicken farmer. No, really. I wake up every morning, feed the chickens, collect eggs, clean the chicken coop and then proceed to play tag with them till evening. Then I feed them dinner and go home.

Or maybe I spend my days sitting at a desk going through stacks of paper.

Whichever story you choose to believe, let me tell you one thing, if all chickens looked like that *points upwards*, I will turn vegetarian in a heartbeat.


I would tell you guys about the speedometer, but then I'd have to kill you. Each. And. Every. One. Of. You.

So I'll leave you with this teaser for now.

No comments: