Friday, March 26, 2010

1 picture, 3 stories.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one, is worth 3 stories.


Story #1: Malachite Green Stain
Klumsies like me should not be allowed in Science Labs. Chances are that when performing a bacterial microscope slide stain, klumsies like me will choose the Malachite Green Stain with the loose cover and proceed to spill it all over the table. Chances are that klumsies like me will also get it all over their hands and arms. (Be thankful I'm not showing you the other side of my hand!!) Also note that klumsies like me do not possess special skin that allows the dye to be washed off. I guess klumsies like me will just have to be resigned to freakish alien-green splotches of skin for the next few weeks.

Story #2: Home Alone
I am home alone. The roommates have abandoned me and gone to Boston for some conference. That's the reason why I am not in my room but am in the kitchen, taking over the dining table (and every other square inch of the living room). Muahaha. I bet I'll miss them after a while, but for the next few days I reign supreme.

Story #3: Curry Mee
Sue me, but when you are marooned on a yummiliciousless country, you get rather excited about food from home. Check out the bowls of curry mee over my left shoulder waiting for my friends to come and consume. *drools*

Excuse me, I need to go and wipe away my drool. Peace.

No comments: