Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in pictures...

I stole this idea from someone's blog. I ain't that original. I am pirated. I am a pirate! Arrrr!!! (Heh, joke reference to Stardust, the movie. *squeeeaal*)

So in January, I was busy freezing my butt off. We had an ice storm, and school shut down for 3 days.
In February, Daddy came to visit me.

In March, it finally got warmer. And I realised how much I love hot humid weather.
In April, I found out I wasn't doing all too badly in my studies.
In May, I said gbye to some pretty awesome roommates...
And hung out with some of my girls, before...
...coming back to Malaysia. Met up with the WMS CFers...
(I think this is June)...hung out with the MCKLers...
(Somewhere in July)...Mummels and Daddles. (Don't ask, I totally just made that up.)
...became Siewpau, like every Sunday...
...more MCKLers...
In August we sent David off to become a Dr.
And I started saying my gbyes...
And flew back to Oklahoma.
In September I took no pictures. Lol.

In October, I turned 19, and the Malaysians met up!! There isn't a connection there, btw. =)
and I spent 2 weeks going nuts putting together a presentation for English Lit.
In November, we celebrated Thanksgiving.
And I got my Drivers Permit.
In December, I celebrated Christmas with my buddies...
...my girls...
...and my brother.
There. I'm done. Thank goodness. =)

No comments: