Monday, December 14, 2009

I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel...

I have a flair for the dramatic. Or at least I pretend I do. I don't really see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I see light everywhere. There never really was a tunnel in the first place. I'm blabbering. Or at least I think I am. Do I blabber a lot? That's a rhetorical question. I know that you know I do. I'm sorry, I'll stop now. Honest. See? I've stopped.

Ahhem. Ahhem?? AHHHEMM!! There, that's better. =)

So...the dramatic nonsense aside, I'm done with half of my exams. I've another 2 to go, but as far as ME is concerned, its time to go amok and run around in my bday suit. 2 problems though:
  1. Its not my birthday.
  2. Its waaaay to cold to run around in my bday suit. I'll have to don on a jacket or something.
Moving away from dramatic talk to something plain and boring: weather.

It's cold, it's in the negative, and wind chill is not a very forgiving factor. Brr. That's all I have to say.
.

No comments: