Sunday, December 6, 2009

Girl's Night!!

Girl's Nights need no introduction. We camwhore, talk, camwhore, eat fattening food, camwhore, play games and camwhore again.

This particular Girl's Night was to celebrate Christmas, and we had the usual gift exchange thing. I got a baby Christmas Tree for the gift exchange, had tons of fun decorating it...

...and figuring out how to wrap it.
In return, I got a pregnancy test.
I think they want me to be the next Virgin Mary. AHHEM!!! It was positive, by the way. BUT only because it was a fake/trick test. Pa, you may pick yourself off the floor.

So talking about pregnancy tests...*flashback to August 2008*...here's a conversation I had with a church member right before I left for my freshman year in uni:
So Caryn, how long will you be in the US?
9 months. Enough to get pregnant, give birth and come back.
*silence*
I'm kidding.
Oh.
I am a very naughty pastor's kid.
.

No comments: