Sunday, November 22, 2009

Church, meet Apartment. Apartment, meet church.

There, now everyone knows each other. Yay!!


So over here, steamboat = hotpot. But really, steamboat sounds waaaay cooler. Excuse the pun, but I gotta be me, you know?

So here's the gang, minus 2 people, before we dug in.

And here's the gang, minus me, after we dug in, and were about to pass out from food overload.

And here's the baby trifle I made for dessert. Its an old family recipe, passed down from generation to generation. Fine, maybe it is only 2 generations old, but you get the drift.

So yeah, my apartment officially smells like Spicy Szechuan Soup, despite burning 2 candles and spritzing everything with scent. But whatever, it was fun. I've got a funny feeling I love stuffing food down the throats of feeding people.

No comments: