Friday, September 18, 2009

Leftovers.

So there was half a cup of santan left over from the curry chicken 4 weeks back, sitting in my one and only baby sized container, which was sitting in my refrigerator, which was occupying a 2"x 2"x 1" volume of space. Annoying.

So this college student googled "coconut milk" and found a bunch of recipes. After eliminating about a hundred recipes I didn't have the ingredients for, I found one for kaya. Microwaved kaya. Ugh.

But that half cup of santan was really, Really, REALLY annoying. So this college student made microwaved kaya. And let me tell you, it didn't turn out half bad. =)


Then she remembered that she had to put the kaya back in her one and only baby sized container, which will have to sit in her refrigerator, and occupy a 2"x 2"x 1" volume of space. Annoying.

No comments: