Friday, August 28, 2009

Fly-dei nite

I honestly thought my fly-dei would end with me doing accounts, laundry, cleaning and rearranging my room. That would have been a great possibility if my housemate did not come back in the middle of the night and announce she was going for a swim. Or if I did not stare at her 'one kind ' for 10 seconds and then say that I'd join her.

I guess I can cross off "spontaneously jump into a pool in the middle of a starry night" off my list of things to do.

196. Fail a class on purpose.
197. Spontaneously jump into a pool in the middle of a starry night.
198. Speed on a 5 lane highway.

There! Been there, done that!

Oh, have I ever blogged about my extreme and unexplainable attraction to stars? They are soooo purty!! I dare my Rich Old Man to propose to me on a starless, barren night. I will reject him downright, no mater how very rich and how very old he is. So there!Anyways, forgive my slight hyperness. Midnight dips in cold water does that to a person ya know?

2 comments:

esiotrot =) said...

u have a swim suit there but not here? heh?

caryn said...

TeeShirt and shorts?