Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chiak pah, siao eng.

Translation: Eat too full, too free already.

Now I haven't been tagged for so long...I actually kinda don't mind doing this dingdong thing. =)


1. What have you been doing recently?
Dad's sermon powerpoints, bulletin adverts & pre-editing mum's scripts.

2. Do you ever turn your hand phone off?
Are you kidding? This grandpa phone turns ITself off.

3. What happened at 10am today?
Shopping: mum tried to squeeze me into a size 2 dress. Uhh...hello?

4. When did you last cry?
11 pm, 23-06-09.

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
I believe in...*awesome music*...GOD.

6. What do you want in life now?
To answer this question.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
I stay home.

8. What's your favourite thing to do in bed?
Talk on the phone.

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
My bottom.

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Nice loooong personal emails.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Hope not..

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
My face.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Ice Age 3. Wuss!!

14. What are you proud of?
I'm proud you. Yes you, reading my blog. Congrats on making it to #14.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
OK...Cool...Blerg. Hannah

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Some random singsong line I made up at breakfast. I forgot.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Cow, Siewpau, Crayon, Klutz, Currymee....

18. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?
Thanks. Hannah.

19. What time did you sleep last night?
3ish?

20. Are you currently happy?
No emotion currently.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Random people who say random things that randomly click.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Do I eat whipped fat straight from the can?!?!?!

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
David? Or was that today? I forgot.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Hair in eye.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
I made myself laugh. Ooops, I just made myself laugh again.

26. Do you like yourself?
*pats own head*

27. You want $5 or $10?
Is this taxable?

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
*knocks own head*

29. Who is your best best best friend?
My shadow. She follows me everywhere.

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
Wait.

31. Who are your favourite stars?
The one at the upper right hand corner of my window.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
Only when she squeezes me into size two dresses. LOL. MA, why won't it zip? What size did you get for me? TWO!?!?!

33. Do you had even stead before?
Whaaaa?

34. What type of boy do you like?
Likable ones.

35. Now are you single/attached?
Attached to the person who tagged me. But only on facebook. Teehee.

Pass this tag to 10 people!
Sorry first 10 people on my list...you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
  1. alithea
  2. bum
  3. calvin, dude
  4. calvin, not dude
  5. carmen
  6. CGMC MYF
  7. chuan han
  8. daniel
  9. david, kor kor
  10. david, not kor kor
1. Would you date number 5?
Expiry date?

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
Aiyo...no more bum partner. *sigh*

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
DIE.

4. You come home and and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
He drank too much coffee. Again.

5. Number 1 is acting weird.
That's normal.

6. Numbers 3 & 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
Yes yes yes! David, not kor kor SOOO needs a haircut.

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.
Philharmonic? Teehee.

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.
Booze!

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
Is my side of the world "this side" or "that side"? And so would that mean that Calvin, not dude is on "that side" or "this side" of the world?

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
We've got special DNA. Inside joke. Oops.

11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/her wrap his/her arm around you.
Unwrap his arm from around me.

12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
Home cooked?

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
Umm. Okay.

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
The WHOLE CGMC Youth Group can't sleep and calls me? Coolness.

15. You're walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
The WHOLE CGMC Youth Group runs up and tackles me from behind? Awesome.

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
Aww. Don't cry. *dispenses tissue*

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame.
Sit on it!! Now!!

18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
I drank too much coffee. Again.

19. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.
Perfect.

20. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
Grow up child!

21. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
Think again.

22. Number 7 looks lonely.
Missing his old seatmate leh? =D

23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone.
BUM HER KAO KAO.

24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
Birthday is in October. Book tickets early k?

25. Number 6 decide to dye his/her hair black. What do you say to that?
That's a lot of hair dye.

26. Number 7 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where he/she went.
Oo.

27. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying.
I'll cut the onions now. Go steam the rice.

28. Numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6 all tackle you at once. Is it possible?
The whole CGMC youth group? Again? TOO MUCH man...

No comments: