Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ally Fant

Somebody came back from Amewika and gave his aircon the dreaded swine flu.

Somebody's aircon dieded from the dreaded swine flu.

Somebody has been crashing in my room because somebody's aircon dieded from the dreaded swine flu.

Somebody crashed my room and found my Ally Fant.

Somebody ABUSED my Ally Fant.


Caryn: Wha- Is that my Ally Fant?
Somebody: Yea...
Caryn: What did you do to my Ally Fant?
Somebody: It's crossing its arms.
Caryn: Nooo!!! You killed my Ally Fant...pore pore Ally Fant.

Anyways...the point of the matter is...I'm gonna be gone on a road trip this week with mom & dad & Somebody.
.
Yes I am cheong hae. And I'm proud of it.

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

u call that cheong hei ah? u're obviously nothing compared to me... lol...

U MEAN IT WAS DAVID KOKO WHO DID THAT TO ALLY??? i nvr suspected it... naughty david koko...