Sunday, March 8, 2009

Once it starts...

Once it starts...it won't go away.

My Blur-Streak has started again. After two months of normalness, I'm back to being clumsy, forgetful, blur and cowlike. Here's what happened:

Yesterday was daylight savings, that means we turn our clocks one hour ahead (losing one hour), so that we get more daylight time. Make sense? Anyways, I forgot. I knew about it, but I forgot.

So I set my handphone alarm for 8:30 am. It rings, I snooze, snooze, snooze until 9:00 am. Then I wake up, wash up, and get some studying done. At 10:30 am, I grab my handbag and start walking to church. On my way out of the dorm, I meet a bunch of girls who remind me it's daylight savings.

Oh dieeee...I forgot to set my clocks forward. I'm late for church.

So I run back up, ask God to please excuse my dingdongness (after all, that's how He made me right? =P), and change out of my clothes. 10 minutes later, it hits me...Wait, doesn't my phone automatically set itself forward?

I feel my IQ level drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Yeah, I wasn't late for church, but now I am. So I change back into my clothes and getready to go to church. AGAIN.

God, please excuse my dingdongness. After all, that's how You made me right?

No comments: