Friday, March 6, 2009

"Go ahead, laugh at me..."

I've been due for another "Klumsy episode" for some time now. It happened today. So sit back, relax, and go ahead and laugh at me.
.
So I'm sitting on this counter/table-thing very busy being bored.
And bored people start playing with things right? Especially itchy fingered people like me. I pick up this bottle of glue and I'm like, "hey cool, GLUE!"
So I put a dot of glue on the back of my hand. Don't ask me what for. I am cow, I do dumb things.Then, I start reading the warning label.
"Adheres to skin." *jaw drops*
Oh. Ooops, I think I'll try to rub it off. So here's what happened. I take my index finger, and try to rub the glue off, and my left index finger gets stuck to the back of my right hand.

I mean like really stuck.

I'm not joking here.

Pullllll!!!

Sure, I eventually divorced my left hand from my right hand. But I tell ya, I had a few moments of cardiac unrest.
I am cow. I do dumb things. Go ahead and laugh at me.

No comments: