Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aiyo...this has gotta stop.

We are still on the series of The Dingdongness of the Cow.
.
So this time, I overslept and missed my first class of the semester. Funny thing was, I went to bed before 11pm last night and didn't get up till 9:30 am. I am an amazing sleeper.
.
Well, if that 10 1/2 hours of sleep didn't get rid of that pending flu bug that is threatening to explode in my nasal cavities, I don't know what will. Don't worry mum, I'm pouring vitamin C down my throat as though I am a sailor bailing out water on a sinking ship.
.
...as though I am a sailor bailing out water on a sinking ship...
.
I have weird analogies.
.
uh...whatever. Moving on!
.
Before I get any blurer and forget to wish Hannah "Happy Birthday!"...
.
Hannah Ong, Happy 21st Birthday. You are amazing.
.

Hannah, I drew this when I was stuck in Memphis for 24 hours. Consider that your birthday pressent!

1 comment:

esiotrot =) said...

ahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CCUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! =) =) =) luv u too!!! miss u... THANK U!!!!! X9