Friday, February 13, 2009

Check list

Check List: Things To Do Before Dad Visits
  1. Clear the massive pile of books and notes and receipts and ziplock baggies and cereal crumbs from your study table.
  2. Wash the massive pile of bowls and cups and spoons and bottles that have been sitting on your dresser.
  3. Fold your massive pile of dirty laundry so it will look like a unmassive pile of dirty laundry.
  4. Throw 4 bags of garbage and 2 inches worth of last semester's notes away.
  5. Crawl on your knees and sweep all the hair off your floor with your mini 15cm broom.
  6. Maketh thy neglected kiam-chai sleeping abode.
  7. Oh...HIDE THE BOOZE!!!

Check, check, check, check, check, check, and CHECK!

Oh krrrrawppp...I forgot my dad reads my blog.

2 comments:

Elmo said...

I'm sure your dad will understand that with all the studying, you will need the alcohol to stay sane..haha..like real. Hope he doesn't read this comment. I will be banished from KL Wesley..

esiotrot =) said...

lol..... as long as u guys don't plant any ideas in my parents' heads of what i may be doing while i'm away... hahahhahaha...