Friday, December 19, 2008

I lied.

I lied.

Apparently I lie a lot...I have a history of lying...as proven here.

I confess I lied about going to see that guy in red on Thursday. Because today is Friday and I still haven't seen him...I am an evil lying worm...*sigh*

Anyways...the reason why I haven't met David kor kor and Tabby is because MY FLIGHT GOT DELAYED AGAIN...apparently airplanes and I don't go well together-gether. There was a weather issue...and my first flight got delayed...so I missed my connecting flight so I'm stuck in a hotel overnight...


So here WAS the plan. I fly from Oklahoma City Airport to Memphis to Grand Rapids (where Dave and Tabby's college is)...David picks me up...I spend the night in Tabby's room...and the next day David, his friend and I go to Chicago. Comprehandeh?

But here was what happened: I arrived at Oklahoma City airport at 2:00 pm...and was supposed to fly off at 4:00 pm...but the flight got delayed until 9:30 pm...and to cut the long story short, I'm not stopping by Grand Rapids...but going straight to Chicago.

And because I refuse to be a pessimist...here is the bright side of things...

  1. Abby, my College mate, happened to be on the same flight as me. Which makes things a whole lot better.

  2. We got free food vouchers, and that hot, freshly made burrito was pretty awesome.

  3. I got put up in a hotel room for free...because I am classified as a "Distressed Passenger". And so I get to take a shower (WHEW!!!) and catch 3 hours of sleep...Oh, you know what? I got the last room. The hotel is booked full.

Ahh...but then siewpau couldn't go through all this without a blunder now, could she? She tried to use her room key-card at room 225 instead of 223...luckily for me, whoever was in that room didn't investigate the noises coming from the door...

Okay, people, pray that nothing happens to my flight tomorrow morning.

Pray hard.

I think I'm bad luck. =P

No comments: