Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chrwismas!!!

I slept at 4 am yesterday because of this:


Not really...I slept at 4 am because I was writing my essay/paper...but if it wasn't for the spirit of Christmas, I would have slept at 3 am. A WHOLE HOUR EARLIER!!! *gasps!*
.
I blame Roomie for decorating our door:

She made me get excited...so I made the tag for my stocking...
.
...then my creative juices got so pumped up I made a toilet paper holder for our toilet roll...fyi, our toilet paper holder has been M.I.A. for over 3 months...
.
I would like to thank the First Commercial Bank for making pens that fit our toilet paper thingy...now our toilet paper won't have to sit on the floor. Gross.
.
Anyways, I was so VERY excited and the creative juices were throbbing in my veins...so I decorated my bulletin board...and this is the final product:
.
" Jesus is the reason we celebrate this season!!" Tacky, I know. But it's true.
.
Anyways, last night I was up writing my paper which I had planned to write over thanksgiving break...but last minute I got invited to go home with my friend...and I didn't get a chance to do my paper...so I ended up burning midnight oil...had to get up early to work today...so I downed like 3 cups of drugs...just so I'd function semi-normally...=P
.
Yeah...anyways...more pictures from thanksgiving break:
.
It's kinda moody...but it like the way the tree branches frame the sky...
.
And then...there's me...I told you I'm a big fat kid pretending to be all studious and proper...

No comments: