Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHOA! Weekend...

Friday

The weekend starts with...THE END OF ENGLISH COMPOSITION 1 CLASS!!!
And this week, class ended early because half the class didn't come...by the way, we had a paper due...that explains the missing people...

Then...Bday boy took Alice and I out for dinner...And we ate. Oh the gluttony...

Appetizer
What was left of Alice's and my dinner.
Saturday

8 am - Go gym to run off the nachos with extra chicken, grilled chicken and shrimp...

9 am - Wash hair

10 am - Wash Clothes

11 am - Dry Clothes

12 pm - Fold Clothes

1 pm - Edward (my father's friend friend who is now my friend who saved me from being left alone in OKC Airport when I first arrived) picks me up for lunch with another m'sian kid (from another campus) and his roommate. We go for dim sum.

Okay, there's a story here. When Edward first brought me to OCU, he took me to this dim sum place. And it was bad. The dim sum was cold...and the skin was thick...and it just didn't taste like dim sum. Today, I was in dim sum heaven. America has taught me one thing: Do not discriminate against dim sum. All dim sum are created equal.

2 ish pm - Oklahoma Bombing Memorial

Some time back, there was a terrorist attack on the Oklahoma Federal Building. Each of these chairs represent a life lost. The little chairs are for the little ones who died. *sigh*

3ish pm - Penn Square Mall to walk walk walk...

4ish pm - Walmart to walk walk walk...Oh, I got me another umbrella-ella-ella-ella to replace my old, dead, inverted umbrella-ella-ella-ella. This one, apparently, is wind proof.

5ish pm - Alice picks me up to go to Bday boy's bday party. Bday boy cooks steamboat. Cow eats steamboat.

Food glorious food!

*pouts*

Lobster face (me), Bday boy, Mindy, Mei Yee, Benjamin


And coolness of coolnesses, I meet Mei Yee ...Who is Elisha's friend who is Tabby's friend. Cool right? And she's from University of the Ozarks...I nearly went there...o.O
.
9ish pm - Go home. I'm so sleepy la...Oooh. Tommorow is daylight savings! I get one extra hour to sleep!

No comments: