Friday, November 7, 2008

Ready...aim...

HIRED!!

It was so sudden, I'm still bemused.


Tuesday: My friend calls up to tell me about this open position.

Wednesday: I send in my resume.

Thursday: I wait.

Friday: I get an email from my prospective boss.

Friday: I go for the interview.

Friday: I am hired.


Don't ask me what I'm doing. It has something to do with computers/ projectors/ sound systems/ bighugescarymachineswithlotsofwiresstickingoutofit...but beyond that, I'm clueless...=P makes me wonder how I landed this job. Or this job landed me. More updates when I figure out exactly what the job requires me to do...

Thank God for people who find jobs for me...and give all sorts of embarrassingly nice recommendations...and basically (I think) make the interview part a mere formality. I like this one, "She takes weight training. She'll be able to carry heavy stuff." lmao...

So my holiday is almost over. Time to stop robbing dad's bank account and be productive.

3 comments:

esiotrot =) said...

lol... u learnt that lmao from me right? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

caryn said...

no, i learnt it from xhin...

esiotrot =) said...

cheh... i thought i told u about it like sometime ago and u were like huh? what's lmao???