Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blurness

So I heard that I was supposed to sign up for academic advising asap so I could get into the classes I want...and I betook my body, leaving my brain behind...to my advisor's office to sign up for a slot...got there, signed up for the 1:30 pm slot...and walked back to my dorm to catch a nap before my next class...I was almost in front of my door when it flashed in front of my eyes

Enrollment Advising:
October 29, 2008

I stopped. I looked at my watch, turned around, and went back to my advisor's office.


On the bright side...

Yesterday I was bundled up in half my winter jacket (it's a double layer thingy) with tights underneath my pants, breathing "die, die, die, die, die" every step of the way to class and "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" every time the crazy wind blew.

Today I am strolling about in t-shirt and jeans. The world is beautiful.

No comments: