Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quick update

I will not be getting my laptop for another 1 week minimum...*SOBS* so until then, my updating will be not so frequent...

Orientation week is going to end tommorow...after that classes start...I take Chemistry, Composition, Psychology, Public Speaking and Aerobics this semester. Right now I'm looking at majoring in Biology but these are the general classes I'll have to take in order to graduate with a Bachelors in Science.

Yesterday I went to a chinese church whether like 1/3 or them are Malaysians and I started speaking to this guy in Manglish...and everyone around the table just started laughing at us...apparently all the lahhhs and lohhs came out...sheesh...shynya...

Yes, I promise I will update more.

1 comment:

dc said...

wow you ll do aerobics!!!! cool cool!!!